Thank you for visiting and using our Application and/or Website ('Bilforon'). Please read the following terms & conditions ( 'Terms') carefully before using the Application and/or Website. The services provided via the Application and/or Website ( 'Services') enable users to order food and beverages ('Meal') from our partner chefs ('Partner Chefs'). The Services are provided and powered by Bilforon which is owned and operated by Bilforon Information Systems LLC and whose registered address is in Amman, Jordan, Company No. (43714).
By using our Services, you are agreeing to these Terms. Please read them carefully.
2. Users Agree:
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS YOU MUST NOT USE BILFORON AND MUST LEAVE BILFORON.
In these Terms, which shall also apply to any other terms between You and us unless expressly stated to the contrary:
• 'Application and/or Website' the Application and/or Website and any webpage derived from it which relates to the Services.
• 'Us' 'we' or 'our' means BILFORON; and 'You' means you, the browser of Bilforon application and/or wesbsite and/or the user.
3. Our license to you:
Subject to these Terms, we grant you a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, and revocable license to use the Services. You also agree that you will create, access, and/or use only one user account, and you will not share with any third party access to or access information for your account. Using our Application and/or Website does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in our Application and/or Website and/or Website or the content you access.
The purpose of our Service is to provide a simple and convenient service to the Users, linking You to the chefs we partner with to display their menus, and allowing you to order Meals from them. Bilforon delivers the Meals to you on behalf of the Partner Chef and concludes any order you make. Once you have placed an order, your Meal will be delivered to you by Us.
5. Membership at Bilforon
You are allowed to register a membership through the Application and/or Website and/or Website. In order to register as a member you must, as part of the registration process, (1) accept these terms and conditions. (2) Provide contact and personal information. (3) Provide any information that Bilforon sees fit. Accept responsibility for all activities undertaken under your account and password.
You are responsible for withholding the secrecy of your account and password and restricting others from using your account.
Using Your Membership
You are not permitted to use your membership for fraudulent purposes or any other inappropriate purpose. You are also not permitted to use your membership for any purpose that provides competition for Bilforon. You are required to notify Bilforon directly through Email (provide email) about any unlawful use of your account at Bilforon or Bilforon’s Application and/or Website and/or Website. Bilforon reserves the right to reject or cancel any account registered on the Application and/or Website and/or Website and remove any person from the Application and/or Website and/or Website or refuse any person’s access to the Application and/or Website and/or Website for any reason without pervious warning. Bilforon does not guarantee that your use of the Application and/or Website’s third party content will not break any laws. Your discontinued use of Bilforon’ Application and/or Website is not considered as abdication from any rights or compensation that Bilforon holds.
Ending the membership
Bilforon has the right to end your membership or refuse any and all previous, present or future users for the Application and/or Website (a) to uphold the governing laws or (b) in the circumstance in which a user has provided Bilforon with information that Bilforon finds incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, out of date, or vague (or when the information became incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, out of date, or vague) or (c) in the case that Bilforon finds that you are using your membership on the Bilforon Application and/or Website in breach of the terms and conditions or (d) in any other circumstance that Bilforon finds suitable under their powers.
5. Service Availability
The Service is available from our Partner Chefs throughout Amman and elsewhere in Jordan. Each Partner Chef has a prescribed area for deliveries. If you live outside the area for deliveries ordering online will not be possible. We do not accept orders from individuals to a post code in which we do not have a Partner Chef. Operating hours vary depending on local trading conditions and the availability of our Partner Chefs.
All Meals are subject to availability. Our Partner Chefs may offer an alternative for any Meal it cannot provide you with. Our Partner Chefs may use nuts in the preparation of certain Meals. Please call our Partner Chef prior to ordering if you have an allergy. Bilforon cannot guarantee that any of the Meals sold by our Partner Chefs are free of allergens.
7. Product description
Bilforon strives to supply detail descriptions of all products displayed on the Application and/or Website. However Bilforon does not guarantee that the descriptions is detailed, complete, updated, free from errors, or certified. In the case in which a product displayed does not match the description, users can (please clarify)
8. Pricing information
Bilforon strives to provide detailed information on the pricing of products and services available on the Application and/or Website Bilforon. However Bilforon cannot guarantee the accuracy of the pricing. Bilforon holds the right to reject or cancel any order of products or services that are incorrectly priced on the Application and/or Website due to an error. In this scenario Bilforon sends a notice to the user through their Email. In addition to this, Bilforon reserves the right to, under their powers, to correct the error with the correct price
8. Availability And Delivery
Our aim is to ensure you get the best delivery service possible. Unfortunately things do not always go to plan and factors, such as traffic conditions and weather, may occasionally prevent us, or our Chef Partners from achieving our targets in this regard. We will do our best to ensure that your Meal is delivered by the time specified in the email and webpage. The timing of your order is determined by taking into account the number of orders and the circumstances being faced by the Partner Chef at that time.
When you place an order through our Service, it will be sent to the Partner Chef to confirm their acceptance. The sale is concluded when the Partner Chef accepts your order, and at that point we will send you an email on behalf of the Partner Chef thanking you for your order and confirming it has been received and accepted by the Partner Chef (the 'Confirmation Email'). You will act on your own behalf and not for any other person when you place an order with us. The contract for the supply of any Meal you order through us will be between you and the Partner Chef and will only be formed when you have been sent the Confirmation Email by us. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have given us a correct email address as this is how we will communicate with you about your Order. It is also your responsibility to ensure that you provide an accurate address and telephone number to ensure that your Meals arrive to the correct location. If you do not open the door or respond to telephonic correspondence within 10 minutes of your Delivery driver physically reaching your address, the driver may leave the premises, and you will be charged the full price for the Meal. Bilforon will be the first contact in the event that there is a problem with your Meal either in regards to food quality. We do monitor our Partner Chefs and it is important to us that they comply with our standards and help us to maintain our reputation. You can let us know if you have any comments relating to our Partner Chefs or in respect of the Meals or Delivery by emailing or calling us, or contacting us about your order through our Service.
You have the right to cancel an order within a reasonable time and before any Chef Partner has used food to start preparing the order. Customers can cancel an order by contacting the Partner Chef. Bilforon and the Partner Chef may cancel any order and will tell you once we cancel an order. You will not be charged for any orders cancelled in accordance with this clause. Any payment made prior to an order being cancelled by Bilforon or a Partner Chef will usually be reimbursed using the same method you used to pay for your order. Any order cancelled after the Chef has started to prepare the Meal will be charged to you. Bilforon alone will determine whether an order has been started or not.
11. Price And Payment
The price of any Meals will be listed on our Service. Prices include VAT. Prices will vary between menus. Prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders in respect of which you have been presented with the Confirmation Email, save in the case of an obvious pricing mistake, whereby we will notify you as soon as we can about the pricing issue. You may be able to cancel your order once we notify you. Despite our best efforts, some of the Meals listed on our Service may be incorrectly priced. The relevant Partner Chef will normally verify prices as part of the order process. Payment for all Meals can be made by credit or debit card through our Service. Once your order has been confirmed your credit or debit card will have been authorised and the amount marked for payment. Payment is made directly to Bilforon acting as agent on behalf of the Partner Chef only. We are authorised by our Partner Chefs to accept payment on their behalf and payment of the price of any Meals to us will discharge your obligations to pay such price to the Partner Chef. In instances, where you have selected a Partner Chef that offers Partner Delivery, you can also make your payment in cash directly to the Partner Chef by paying the Partner Delivery driver at the time of delivery. Where cash payment is possible, this will be made clear on our Service before you place your order.
Where Bilforon or any Partner Chefs make a delivery, we may at our sole discretion charge you a delivery fee which will be notified to you before you complete your order.
When you place an order, you will have the option to make a discretionary payment in the form of a tip or gratuity to Bilforon in addition to the purchase price of the Meals in your order. Additional information on how Bilforon deals with tips is available on our Application and/or Website.
13. Our Liability
To the extent permitted by law, Bilforon provides our Service and content on an 'as-is' and 'as available' basis and we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of our Service, or that it will be timely or error-free or that defects will be corrected. Bilforon shall have no liability to you for any direct, indirect, special or consequential losses or damages arising in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise arising from your use of or your inability to use our Service. In the event that Bilforon is found to be liable to you our total aggregate liability is limited to the purchase price of the Meals you have paid for in your order.
YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT Bilforon ENGAGES AS A MEDIATION PLATFORM AND THAT Bilforon OR ITS APPLICATION AND/OR WEBSITES DO NOT CONSTITUTE A SUPPLIER FOR THE USERS OF THE APPLICATION AND/OR WEBSITES. FOR THE REMOVAL OF ANY DOUBT, THE APPLICATION AND/OR WEBSITES ONLY PROVIDES MEDIATION SERVICES BETWEEN THE USER (CUSTOMERS) AND THE SERVICE PROVIDERS.
IN NO EVENT SHALL Bilforon BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM FOR ANY INDIRECT, WILLFUL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, OR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS OF CHEF OR ANY THIRD PARTY ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT, OR LOSS OR INACCURACY OF DATA OF ANY KIND, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, EVEN IF SUCH PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
1. Bilforon does not guarantee or warrant that the Services will be operable at all times or during any down time caused by:
• Outages to any public Internet backbones, networks or servers;
• Any failures of Your equipment, systems or local access services;
• Previously scheduled maintenance; or
• Relating to events beyond Bilforon’s control such as strikes, riots, insurrection, fires, floods, explosions, war, governmental action, labor conditions, earthquakes, natural disasters, or interruptions in Internet services to an area where Bilforon or your servers are located or co-located.
2. You acknowledge and agree that Bilforon may at its sole discretion deny your access to the Services for any reason at any time and Bilforon shall have no responsibility to notify any third-party providers of any matter nor shall it have any responsibility for any consequences which may result from such lack of notification.
3. In accessing and using the Services you are responsible for your compliance with all applicable local laws.
4. We DO NOT WARRANT or make any representation:
1. That the Services will meet Your requirements; or
2. Regarding the use of and/or output from the Services of content, correctness, accuracy, reliability or otherwise.
5. Bilforon does not represent or warrant that the Services will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Services or any Application and/or Website used as part of the Services is free of viruses or other harmful components.
6. The warranties set out herein are instead of all other warranties, representations or conditions, express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including any implied warranties of satisfactory quality and fitness for a particular purpose.
7. No oral or written communications by or on our behalf shall create a warranty or in any way increase the scope of the warranties we have given.
8. Bilforon. makes no representation, warranty or commitment in relation to the provision of the Services including those as to the availability, the quality or fitness for purpose, completeness, accuracy and up-to-datedness of any information, data, services, or products provided through or in connection with the Services
Bilforon may from time to time include 3rd party advertising as part of its Services and Bilforon accepts no liability or responsibility for the content or services provided from any 3rd parties which advertise services via the Services.
1. If You are an employment agency or an employment business it is Your responsibility to ensure the advertisements You place on (*) comply with the Applicable Law Conduct of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan. You are also responsible for fulfilling and dealing with any orders or enquiries relating to the goods or services to which the Campaign relates and You will indemnify and hold us harmless accordingly.
2. If Your advertisement links to another Application and/or Website via our external apply online option, You are responsible for maintaining the links and for the content of Your advertisement and the linked Application and/or Website. We may remove from (**) any advertisement which contains content or links to a Webite which, in our opinion, is defamatory, illegal or objectionable or will bring (**) into disrepute. You will indemnify us from and against any claims or liability arising from content or links contained in Your advertisements.
3. Advertisements which appear to discriminate on grounds of sex, race or disability are illegal and may result in proceedings being taken against both the advertiser and us. If we believe that any advertisement may be discriminatory we may at our discretion remove it from (**) without liability to You to make any refund of amounts paid or due to be paid in respect of the posting or otherwise and will inform You accordingly.
4. You agree to deal fairly and professionally with individuals who may respond to an advertisement You have posted and will not do anything which may bring (**) into disrepute. You will indemnify us from and against any claim brought by an individual against (**) arising from Your breach of this obligation or any other of these Terms.
16. No Publicity
Except as may be expressly agreed by the parties in writing, neither party may issue a press release or otherwise refer to the other party in any manner with respect to this Agreement or otherwise, without the prior written consent of such other party.
17. No Agency
Nothing in these terms is intended to constitute Bilforon as your agent or authorise Bilforon to enter into any commitments for or on your behalf.
Bilforon’s inability or failure to act as to what would be considered a violation to the terms and conditions by any user is not to be considered a concession of the right Bilforon has to act on following or related violations. If in any scenario in which any of the content of this Application and/or Website, or use of the Application and/or Website in violation of the laws of your region, then this Application and/or Website is not designed for you and we ask you to desist using this Application and/or Website. You are solely responsible for upholding your region’s laws and for the handling of and committing to any case which you are involved in.
If any provision of these terms is judged to be illegal or unenforceable, the continuation in full force and effect of the remainder of the provisions shall not be prejudiced.
20. Our Right To Vary These Terms And Conditions
21. Law And Jurisdiction
1. The Amman Qaser Al Adel courts will have jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, any use of our Services. These terms and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan. Due to the high cost of litigation, users and Bilforon agree to solve disputes using the following conflict resolutions: in the case of any dispute, lawsuit, or conflict arising from or related to any activity partaken on the Application and/or Website, or any violation, infraction, explanation, or guarantee by the terms and conditions or any part of it, the party that received this dispute must to try and settle the dispute in their best intentions by sending the other party a letter (through the mail or first class mail) listing the facts and circumstances (including any related document) in relation to the dispute and give the other part 30 days to respond to the letter and solve the dispute. The letters to Bilforon must be addressed to the following:
Bilforon Amman, Jordan (enter complete address)
Both Bilforon and its users agree to attempt these conflict resolutions before resorting to litigation or lawsuits.
23. Accessing Our Service Or Our Services
Access to our Application and/or Website and to our Service is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend access to our Application and/or Website or our Service without notice. We will not be liable if, for any reason, our Application and/or Website or our Service is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts our Application and/or Website or our Service, or our entire Application and/or Website or Service to users who have registered with us. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentially of your login details and any activities that occur under your account. If you have any concerns about your login details or think they have been misused, you should contact Bilforon straight away to let us know. We can deactivate your account at any time.
24. Acceptable Use
You may use our Service only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Application and/or Website or our Service in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation or to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards. You also agree not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of our Application and/or Website or our Service or any network or equipment used in the provision of our Service.
25. Suspension And Termination
· immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Service;
· immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our Service;
· issuing of a warning to you;
· legal action against you including proceedings for reimbursement of all costs on an (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
· disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
The responses described in this clause are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
1. The Application and/or Website is owned and operated by Bilforon, all of the content featured or displayed on the Application and/or Website, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, designs, layout, look, appearance, photographs, images, illustrations and software (the ‘Content’), is owned by Bilforon or its licensors and/or its content providers. All elements of the Site including, but not limited to, the general design and the Content, are protected by trade dress, copyright, moral rights, trademark and other laws relating to intellectual property rights.
2. Bilforon does not grant any license or other authorization to use the Materials by placing them on (*) or providing the Services. Any copyright infringements of (**) or Services content and other copyrighted material may result in prosecution according to national and international copyright laws.
3. Bilforon are also the database right owners of the content and/or information available on or downloaded through (*) and/or Services. You are not authorized to use, copy, distribute, modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit, any of the Materials or content of the Site and/or Services, in whole or in part without the express permission of Bilforon.
27. Our Site And Our Service Change Regularly
We aim to update our Site and our Service regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our Site and our Service, or close them indefinitely. Any of the material on our Site or our Service may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
28. Personal Information and Registration:
IF YOU ACCESS ANY SERVICE THAT REQUIRES YOU TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT ACCESSIBLE THROUGH A USERNAME AND PASSWORD, THEN IN ADDITION TO THE PROVISIONS OF THE AGREEMENT AND THE TERMS APPLICABLE TO ANY OTHER SERVICE THAT YOU ARE USING, THE FOLLOWING ADDITIONAL TERMS WILL APPLY TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES.
1. You are solely responsible for keeping your password and all other account information confidential and for all use of your username and password, including, without limitation, any use by any unauthorized third party. It is your responsibility to maintain the security of your mobile device(s) from unauthorized access.
3. Bilforon, in its sole and absolute discretion, may terminate access to your account for any reason (including reasons related to unlawful or unauthorized usage). Bilforon has no obligation to retain a record of your account or any data or information that you may have stored for your convenience by means of your account or the Services.
5. By providing information to us, you represent and warrant that you are entitled to submit the information and that the information is accurate, not confidential, and not in violation of any contractual restrictions or other third party rights.
6. For registration to the Application and/or Website through LinkedIn or Facebook option located on the homepage or in some cases by submitting your email address. By registering, you acknowledge and agree that Bilforon may:
a) Access your LinkedIn or Facebook profile information; and
b) Store parts of the information provided by you as specified hereunder, directly or indirectly, including but not limited to your LinkedIn Profile and/or Facebook Profile, (the 'Stored Information').
7. The Stored Information will be stored in relation to your LinkedIn Profile and/or Facebook Profile: id, email-address, educations summary, first-name, last-name, recommendations-received, headline, industry, site-standard-profile-request, public-profile, pictures, current-status, positions, main-address, location, distance, specialties, proposal-comments, associations, honors, interests, phone-numbers, twitter-accounts, date-of-birth, languages, nun-connections, connections positions, title, company, maiden-name, headline, location, industry and any other information.
8. Bilforon may disclose parts of your Stored Information [including id, email-address, educations:(id, school-name, field-of-study, start-date, end-date, degree), summary, first-name, last-name, recommendations-received, headline, industry, site-standard-profile-request, api-standard-profile-request, member-url-resources, picture-url, public-profile-url, current-status, positions, main-address, location, distance, specialties, proposal-comments, associations, honors, interests, phone-numbers, im-accounts, twitter-accounts, date-of-birth, languages:(id, language, proficiency), num-connections, connections: (id, first-name, last-name, public-profile-url, picture-url, positions: title, company), maiden-name, headline, location:(name), industry, current-status),picture-urls::(original).] to the Membership organization, for the purposes of having up to date contact and activity information as well as fundraising and development purposes.
9. The information and Services are provided for the purpose of individuals looking to submit their personal, employment and educational details ('Personal Details') in order to: create and/or share and/or find business opportunities; stay in touch with the Membership organization and its updates; socially interact with other users using (*); share photos with other users; create new connections, maintain existing connections; reconnect with friends from joint educational institutions; advance their career through inside connections; leverage their professional network to get introduced to people.
10. Some of our Services allow you to submit content. Content that you provide under these Terms by using the Services is owned by you, and you may request its deletion at any time. We will use our reasonable endeavors to delete the content from our site, but you acknowledge that we have no control over any content that you have shared with other users, and are not responsible for any content that has been copied or stored by other users.
1. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Bilforon and its affiliates harmless from any and all claims, actions, proceedings, losses, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising in any way from Your access to the Services and/or (**) and/or in connection with all details, information and data that you upload onto (**) or the placement or transmission of any message, information, software or other materials through (**) by You or any users of Your account or any violation of these Terms by You or any users of Your account.
2. You agree to indemnify us and hold us harmless for all damages, losses and costs (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) related to all third party claims, charges, and investigations, caused by:
a) Your failure to comply with these terms, including, without limitation, your submission of content that violates third party rights or applicable laws;
b) Any content you submit to the Services; and
c) User content, including without limitation any claim of infringement or misappropriation of intellectual property or other proprietary rights.
d) Any activity in which you engage on or through the Services.
30. Links From Our Application and/or Website
Where our Application and/or Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
31. Complete agreement
These terms and conditions act as a complete agreement between all users and Bilforon regarding all matters and issues discussed within these terms and conditions. This agreement takes precedent over any previous, agreements, letters, discussions, presentations, or any other document related to the mentioned cases in this agreement.
32. Conditions of disassociation
In the circumstance in which any part of this agreement is considered null, void, or impossible to implement, that part will be reinterpreted in a method in coordination with the current law which in the closest image reflects the intentions of the parties. The remainder of the agreement remains, completely enforceable under the law it was created within.
32. Your Concerns
If you have any concerns about material which appear on our Service, please contact BilforonWe will then deal with problems in as we see fit.
Bilforon has the right to close customer accounts and take payment from alternative forms of payment if a fraudulently obtained Gift Card is redeemed and/or used to make purchases on our Service. It is barred to use any invalid email addresses or any other information that is incorrect, or misleading. Users are also prohibited from impersonating any other person or defrauding Bilforon in any other way. In some circumstances your information provided will be documented, and by using this Application and/or Website you agree to provide accurate, and up-to date information and accept it can be documented.
34. Eligible Users
To qualify as an Eligible User for a Bilforon subscription, you must meet the following criteria both at the time you sign up for a Bilforon account and at all times during your Bilforon subscription:
· be 18 years of age or over;
· be located in a city within Jordan that has been notified to you via the Service, or on the Bilforon Application and/or Website as operating Bilforon ;
· sign up to Bilforon on your personal account
· agree to limit your Bilforon account to only one user and not share your Bilforon account details with any third party at any time during your Bilforon subscription; and
· have a valid credit or debit card that is not already used to pay for a different Bilforon account saved on your profile through our Service
If you do not meet these criteria, you will not be eligible for a Bilforon subscription.
35. To Sign Up
Eligible Users can sign up for Bilforon through:
36. Payment And Billing
· Payment Method: Payment for Bilforon must be made by a credit or debit card saved on your profile through our Service ('Payment Method'). If you have multiple payment methods on your profile, when you sign up, you will be notified as to with which method you wish to pay.
· Editing/Changing Payment Method: You may edit/change your Payment Method by Bilforon. You can cancel your Bilforon subscription and following such cancellation you will be able to delete your Payment Method. If you added the Payment Method to your account when you signed up to Bilforon, it will be automatically removed when you cancel.
· Failed Payment: If payment of the applicable Bilforon is not successfully settled, due to expiration of your Payment Method, insufficient funds or otherwise, and you do not edit the Payment Method information within 24 hours of being notified of a failed payment, or you cancel your account in accordance with these terms and conditions, Bilforon will cancel your Bilforon subscription effective immediately and you will no longer receive the Bilforon service. You will remain responsible for any uncollected amounts. If we cannot charge you, we reserve the right, but are not obligated, to terminate your access to our Service or any portion of it.
· Recurring Billing: By starting Bilforon, you authorise us to charge you for a recurring monthly Bilforon Fee at the current applicable rate within 24 hours of the first day of each Bilforon Subscription Period, provided that you will not be charged any amounts for the provision of the Bilforon service, or if you cancel. You acknowledge that any Bilforon fee billed to you may vary for reasons that may include differing amounts due to promotional offers and you authorise us to charge your Payment Method for varying amounts.
· Refunds: Bilforon are non-refundable, except in the following exceptional circumstances: if you cancel your Bilforon Subscription in accordance with the provisions below and we subsequently take payment of the Bilforon from your Payment Method; if you cancel your Bilforon membership; or if your Bilforon Subscription is cancelled prior to the end of a Bilforon Subscription Period for which you have incurred a charge, due to your relocation to a country outside of Jordan, disability or death.
· Price Changes: We reserve the right to adjust pricing of your Bilforon membership at any time. Any price changes to your Bilforon membership will take effect on your next Bilforon Subscription Period upon reasonable prior written notice given from us to you and communicated through a posting on our Service or such other means as we may deem appropriate from time to time, such as email.
37. Managing Your Account
All information relating to your Bilforon membership will be contained in the Bilforon section of your profile. From here, you will be able to view the remaining time on your Free Trial Period, cancel your Bilforon membership and update your Payment Method.
· Cancellation of Bilforon: You may terminate your Bilforon subscription at any time. Following cancellation, you will continue to receive the Bilforon service for the duration of your current Bilforon Subscription Period. If you cancel a free trial, or you cancel. Cancellation termsBilforon
· Exercising Your Right to Cancel: To exercise the right to cancel under this section, you must inform our Customer Support Team by email (at Bilforon) of your decision to cancel your Bilforon membership by clear statement.
· Reimbursement: If you cancel your Bilforon membership, we will Bilforon. If a reimbursement is due and payable to you, we will make the reimbursement without undue delay, using the same means of payment as you have used to pay your Bilforon Subscription Fee.
· Accidental Cancellation: If you accidentally cancel your Bilforon membership and wish to continue with it, you can sign up againBilforon.
39. Modifying The Application and/or Website and Services:
2. From time to time we may contact You with certain communications or messages regarding the Services, such as service announcements, administrative messages, etc, and that these communications are considered part of the Services and You will not be able to opt out of receiving them.
3. For purposes of service messages and notices about the Services, we may place a banner notice across its pages to alert you to certain changes such as modifications to these Terms. You also agree that Bilforon may communicate with you through your account or through other means including email, mobile number, telephone, or delivery services including the postal service about your account or services associated with us.
I. Interactive Features Of Our Site
We may from time to time provide certain features which allow you to interact through our Site or our Service such as chat rooms. Generally, we do not moderate any interactive service we provide although we may remove content in contravention of our Terms . If we do decide to moderate an interactive service, we will make this clear before you use the service and normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.